The list of
The list of contributions accepted by the scientific committee to appear in the proceedings of the 32th IWWWFB are listed alphabetically below.
Oral presentations have a time slot of totally 25 minutes, including approximately 20 minutes for presentation, 5 minutes for discussion and time for change over to the next speaker.
Please contact the organizers if your abstract has been accepted but it subsequently emerges you/coauthors are unable to present your paper at the Workshop.
1. Implementation of the far-field method for calculation of added resistance using a high order finite-difference approximation on overlapping grids
Amini Afshar, M. & Bingham, H.B.
2. Implementation of generalized modes in a 3D finite difference based seakeeping model
Andersen, M.H., Amini Afshar, M. & Bingham, H.B.
3. Excitation of ship waves by a submerged object: new solution to the classical problem
Arzhannikov, A.V. & Kotelnikov, I.A.
4. Revisit of Cauchy-Poisson Problem in unsteady water wave problem
Baek, H.M., Kim, Y.J., Lee, I.J. & Kwon, S.H.
5. Oblique wave scattering by a system of floating and submerged porous elastic plates
Behera, H. & Ng, C.O.
6. Experimental observation of four-wave resonant interaction: from low steepness to wave breaking
Bonnefoy, F., Haudin, F., Michel, G., Semin, B., Humbert, T., Aumaitre, S., Berhanu, M. & Falcon, E.
7. Higher-order spectral modelling of the diffraction force around a vertical circular cylinder
Bredmose, H. & Andersen, S.J.
8. Towards a non-reflecting boundary condition for wave simulations in offshore applications
Chang, X., Akkerman, I., Veldman, A.E.P. & Huijsmans, R.H.M.
9. Wave trapping by arrays of elliptical cylinders
Chatjigeorgiou, I.K., Katsardi, V. & Mavrakos, S.A.
10. Time domain hybrid TEBEM for 3D hydrodynamics of ship with large flare at forward speed
Chen, J.K., Duan, W.Y., Zhao B.B. & Ma, Q.W.
11. A 3D numerical study of solitary wave interaction with vertical cylinders using a parallelised Particle-In-Cell solver
Chen, Q., Zang, J., Kelly, D.M. & Dimakopoulos, A.S.
12. Water depth effects on fully nonlinear focused waves
Chen, X.L., Bai, W., Taylor, P., Quek, S.T., Qian, L., Zhou, J.G. & Ma, Z.H.
13. Evaluating the performance of a variable resonance-frequency wave-energy converter in irregular waves
Chen, Z.F., Zhou, B.Z., Zhang, L. & Yeung, R.W.
14. Higher-order asymptotic expansions of Fourier integral with two nearly coincident saddle points
Dai, Y.Z. & Chen, X.B.
15. Study of fully submerged point absorber wave energy converter-modelling, simulation and scaled experiment
Ding, B.Y., Silva,L.S.P., Sergiienko, N., Meng, F.T., Piper, J.D., Bennetts, L., Wagner, M.,Cazzolato, B. & Arjomandi, M.
16. Water wave interaction with several non-circular vertical cylinders
Disibuyuk, N.B., Korobkin, A. & Yilmaz, O.
17. Wave forces on porous geometries with linear and quadratic pressure-velocity relations
Dokken, J.S., Grue, J. & Karstensen, L.P.
18. Extension of Haskind's relations to cylindrical wave fields in the context of an interaction theory
Flavià, F.F. & Clèment, A.H.
19. Wave-body interaction with overlapping structured grids in the HPC method
Hanssen, F.-C.W., Greco, M. & Faltinsen, O.M.
20. Experimental study of surface tension effects on sloshing impact loads
Frihat, M., Brosset, L. & Ghidaglia, J.M.
21. Parameter optimization in wave energy design by a Genetic Algorithm
Giassi, M. & Göteman, M.
22. Experiment study on the towing resistance of a barge in a two-layer fluid
Gou, Y., Xu, W.B., Zhang, X.W. & Teng, B.
23. Hydroelastic response of a submerged plate to long waves
Hayatdavoodi, M. & Ertekin, R.C.
24. Design of small water channel network for shallow water cloaking
Iida, T. & Kashiwagi, M.
25. Enhanced unified theory with forward-speed effect in the inner free-surface condition
26. Breather propagation in shallow water
Kimmoun, O., Hsu, H.C., Chabchoub, A., Li, M.S. & Chen, Y.Y.
27. Ringing loads on a vertical cylinder in finite water depth
Kristiansen, T. & Faltinsen, O.M.
28. Resonant waves in the gap between two ships by fully-nonlinear simulation
Li, C. X. & Liu, Y. M.
29. Water entry simulation by a lattice boltzmann method
Li, X.H., Hu, C.H. & Touze, D.L.
30. Calculation of high-order wave loads on a vertical circular cylinder using the SWENSE method
Li, Z.B., Gentaz, L., Ducrozet, G. & Ferrant, P.
31. A hybrid method for wave interacting with a body floating on polynya confined between two semi-infinite ice sheets
LI, Z.F., Shi, Y.Y. & Wu, G.X.
32. Far-field behaviours of steady capillary-gravity ship waves
Liang, H. & Chen, X.B.
33. A comparative study of probabilistic models for second-order hydrodynamic responses of offshore platforms
Lim, D.H. & Kim, Y.
34. Two cylinders in combined wave-current flows
Liu, X.B., Magee, A.R., Bai, W. & Hannan, M.A.
35. Impact of a wedge-shaped body with influence of broken ice
Maki, K.J., Ye, H.X., Khabakhpasheva, T.I. & Korobkin, A.A.
36. Some aspects of coupling the RANS based CFD with the potential flow models for seakeeping applications
Malenica, S., Choi, Y.M., Monroy, Ch., Seng, S., Chen X.B. & Vukcevic, V.
37. Scattering of flexural-gravity waves by a group of elastic plates floating on the stratified ocean with multiple-layer fluids
Meng, Q.R. & Lu, D.Q.
38. Modelling wave-ice shelf interactions
Meylan, M.H., Bennetts, L.G., Hosking, R.J. & Sergienko, O.V.
39. On resonant modes in moonpools with restrictions or recesses
Molin, B. & Zhang, X.S.
40. On the transport of energy by surface flexural-gravity waves
Mosig, J.E.M., Montiel, F. & Squire, V.A.
41. Numerical and experimental study on water exit and re-entry of a fully-submerged buoyant body
Ni, B.Y. & Wu, Q.G.
42. Simplified dynamics of a moored submerged buoy
Orszaghova, J., Wolgamot, H., Eatock Taylor, R., Draper, S., Raflee, A. & Taylor, P.H.
43. Numerical analysis on added resistance of hydroelastic body in waves
Park, D.M., Kim, J.H. & Kim, Y.
44. Second order wave induced actions for parametric rolling
Polo, J.C.F., Troesch, A. & Neves, M.A.S.
45. The kinematics in a plunging breaker revisited
46. Asymmetric water-entry of a wedge with rolled-up vortex sheet
Semenov, Y.A. & Wu, G.X.
47. Action of periodic external pressure on inhomogeneous ice cover
Sturova, I.V. & Tkacheva, L.A.
48. Nonlinear water wave interactions with floating bodies using the δ+-SPH model
Sun, P.N., Colagrossi, A., Marrone, S. & Zhang, A.M.
49. An energy dissipation model for wave resonance problems in narrow gaps formed by floating structures
Tan, L., Tang, G.Q., Cheng, L. & Chen, X.-B.
50. Evolution of the contact line during the water exit of flat plates
Tassin, A., Breton, T. & Jacques, N.
51. Scattering of periodic surface waves by a two dimensional platform supported by a pile array
Wang, B.L., Guo, X.Y. & Liu, H.
52. Wave effects on free running ship in standard zigzag maneuver
Wang, J.H. & Wan, D.C.
53. Velocity decomposition analysis of free surface flow
White, P.F., Chen, Y., Maki, K.J. & Beck, R.F.
54. Local-flow component in the Green function for diffraction radiation of water waves
Wu, H.Y., Ma, C., Li, W., Wan, D.C. & Noblesse, F.
55. Numerical simulation of three-dimensional breaking waves and its interaction with a cylinder
Xie, Z., Lu, L., Stoesser, T., Lin, J., Pavlidis, D., Salinas, P., Pain, C.C. & Matar, O.K.
56. Experimental and numerical studies on Di-hull interference
Yu, D.C., Wang, L. & Yeung, R.W.
57. Solving 2D coupled water entry problem by an improved MPS method
Zha, R.S., Peng, H. & Qiu, W.
58. Stationary phase and numerical evaluation of far-field and near-field ship waves in shallow water
Zhang, C.L., Zhu, Y., Wu, H.Y. & Noblesse, F.